Doggie dreams

3:14 AM

Taylor really wants a dog. I am still getting over my aversion to all pets. I had a bad experience, many of them actually, in Argentina as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints that made me less that eager to bring a furry friend into my home. But Taylor is very persuasive. How can you say no to a face like this?




Taylor has his heart set on getting an English bulldog. It seems incredibly appropriate to get one to live on English soil but if you've ever lived in or visited central London, you might know that the apartments in Zone One are baby-sized. Not the greatest for a poor inside dog. We also have to consider the fact that both of us will be working full time and the little guy would be alone a lot. 

Someone wise also advised us to be sure to look at pictures of adult dogs because all breeds look cute when they're wee pups but not as attractive when they grow up. 


So he's not a full adult but I can't even believe how adorable that face is! 

Fantastic thing I've discovered about Instagram? @bulldogsinstagram @bulldogstuff and of course @london!!!
Check them out :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images