Two Thousand Fourteen

12:15 AM

I've been thinking all morning about what this new year will hold:

•I will turn

this year. In two weeks, actually. Whoops. I feel pretty old. I AM getting old. Taylor loves reminding me about it.

•We will be graduating this year! Class of 2014!
Taylor from the Y
And me from the U

•We are moving across the ocean to London, England

•But before we get to Europe, Taylor has training in New York to do. 

•My youngest brothers will both be on missions. 

Brett in the Mexico Tampico mission. 

Still don't know where in the world Sam will go 

But that'll make two Elder Gonzalez' in the world preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ and learning so much from everyone they meet. This will make my mom and dad empty nesters this year. 

By this time next year, we will be residents of the U.K. That still blows my mind.  

So our VIEW will change from time to time this year. We are really looking forward to all Heavenly Father has in store for us in 2014. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images