My First (and, most likely, last) Trip to Colombia Road Flower Market

10:01 PM

It really is one of the most aesthetically pleasing markets ever BUT it was so crowded that it was miserable. I couldn't stop and happily gaze at possible purchases without the wrath of every other person who was trying to get by the stalls. It was squishy and not in a good way.

Let's just say, if I can't get to this market before 9am IF I go again, I'm not going. It's not quite worth my sanity. But almost.

This market is open on Sundays ONLY.
The vendors set up their stalls from 4am!





Fresh in from Amsterdam (insert heart eyes)

FYI I love baby's breath.







Succulents, anyone? I want them all!



Ever searched the hashtag #ihavethisthingwithbikes ?
Go ahead, check it out. You're welcome.

Busy, busy, busy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images