One month and a little bit

4:50 AM

I am so anxious to re-live our wonderful celebration and creation of our little family through pictures and video of our most precious day yet. Looking back on that windy day in November, everything went as well as it possibly could have. Of course we had no way to plan for unkind, temperature-dropping wind but other than that the day couldn't have gone better!

Of course I didn't have the time nor the state of mind to snap pictures on my phone or anything. Luckily friends shared on social media so I can have those for now.

My lovely bridesmaids took bunches of pictures. Thanks heaven for them and their treasured friendship. These women are so special to me.


(Dominique Stay...soon to be Tecklenberg, Jo Wulffenstein, my sis, Steffannie Peña, Valerie Whitehead, and Kiley Kapp...soon to be Stewart!) not pictured, for some unknown reason, is my sister-in-law Natalie. 


My darling Jo-nana (ps she won't like it if you call her that. It's reserved for yours truly)
We have been friends since 2009 when we road tripped to a magical place: Disneyland. It was an epic trip that triggered all the years that followed. We were inseparable for a year. I tell this story because even my family had no idea of the extent of our friendship. Hence, bridesmaid status. Love her. 


This gal. What a doll. We went on missions to meet each other. I love her sense of humor. And she's just really, really pretty. It's inspiring. 


Steffannie Peña. This is the girl that brought Taylor and I together. Otherwise, he wouldn't have stood a chance. Steffannie's visit to Utah fall of 2012 is the reason we had a wedding fall of 2013. 

Kelli. What can I say? She's irresistible and I love her. A roommate that enriched my life in so many ways! Best pillow talk of my life. 

The high school friends who made it! Love these guys. Friends for eternity. The Brown's, Jolley's, Klemetson's and my cousins, Brigham and Jessica :)

Yummy, beautiful cake from One Sweet Slice. Chocolate raspberry cake was 
A-MAZ-ING. 

Groom's cake :) So appropriate for my husband.

Marvelous Catering a.k.a Molly's in Provo. I don't think you could go wrong with this catering service. I've loved everything I've had from them from our wedding to my parent's work parties, never a disappointment. 

There's Natalie! Complete bridesmaids. Freezing a little in the 50 mph wind. Sorry ladies. 

Our very unique send off. Flashing lights in those white and purple balloons. The extremely strong winds of the day whisked those puppies away. 
If you didn't catch on, purple is my most favorite color. I know tons of brides have used purple but I am most definitely partial to my shades and usage of iris, lilac and eggplant. 

More pictures of my beautiful bouquet to come. So amazing and spectacular, especially considering my florist debacle which gave dear Jerry Rose of Hillside Floral about 2 weeks to pull this off. I feel really badly about that but I will be eternally grateful for his fantastic work! 
I've already told the story of my ring in another post :) Also, don't judge how weird my hand looks. Can't explain that away. 

Life together is GREAT! Being with your best friend for time here on this earth and for all eternity is the best thing I could ever wish! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images