Transformation

12:17 AM

We still don't have pictures of the day but I can't get over our most perfect day. Best day of my LIFE.  Taylor is my dream come true. I couldn't imagine being luckier in love and in life. 

I wanted to put this up now to perchance be of help to all these wonderful women I know who recently got engaged. Shout to the lovely ladies at the Perfect Dress!

I L. O. V. E. my dress. Always will. 


The lace really made it. This is what it looked like before all the alterations. 

The front has these gorgeous pleats from the natural waistline up to a beautiful sweetheart neckline. 

The buttons all the way down the train probably got me. Plus, it has POCKETS. Done and done. The train looked amazing down and bustled up. I was sold on this being the base on which I could build my dream dress. 

My husband and I were married in the Manti Utah LDS temple so sleeves were added for modesty. 

The ladies at The Perfect Dress Utah listened to the faint idea I had conjured in my head and gave me fantastic suggestions and options for how I might want the finished product to look. 

I knew I wanted lace. But if anyone has looked into full lace dresses ever, they cost a pretty penny. Robyn came up with a lace bolero type jacket made of lace with 3/4 length sleeves. L. O. V. E. I kept the sweetheart neckline that became just a whisper under the lace, but contrast enough with my olive skin to look fantastic...if I do say so myself. 

I wasn't excited for the blush sash (not a pink fan, never have been) but it completed the look of the dress. And I didn't hate the bling. 
The veil had this subtle beading all around the edge that perfectly matched my sash. It didn't come made with the dress or anything but was meant to be. 

The lace jacket turned into a piece that would attach fully to the rest of the dress reaching down to the sash and continuing the buttons from the back all the way up to the neck.  

To top it off, some pearl and rhinestone earring and rose gold bracelet to seal the deal. 

To me, perfection. 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images