Because I'm obsessed with Borough Market

9:00 PM

We read the weekly TimeOut magazine for news of the week's activities.
We've found some pretty great stuff to do and new food places to try in those pages.

a list of the best toasted cheese sandwiches aka Grilled Cheese? YES, PLEASE

But first, a walk through the produce...
My eyes have been opened. I had NO idea that this is how brussel sprouts grow!

The prettiest tomatoes

I adore eggplant but they call it AUBERGINE here. Which just makes me love it more :)

I am clueless if these are good quality/price but it's an impressive sight!

This is toasted sandwich we tried, Kappacasein!
The grill-guy there I now know to be raclette! Melted, hot cheese that was then scraped off to top some chips. Didn't get that this time around but I am salivating just thinking about it.

A 4-cheese mix that was perfectly tasty, though Taylor isn't super convinced it is worth the price, £6 per sandwich....pricey to be sure.

Don't be fooled by the night-time shot. This was probably 4:00pm... Borough Market is only open morning/afternoon. Not an evening market. We love to go for lunch on the weekend.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images