Last wedding post, I promise...

10:47 PM

Actually, that's not true. 


I have wedding day pictures and I while I can't truly promise to never ever post about our wedding day ever again, I just wanted to share a little bit of my most blessed day yet. I got to marry my greatest friend, biggest fan, and unconditional supporter. I can't imagine life getting better than this. I don't know what I'd do without that guy. He's just my favorite. 

It was an incredibly perfect day. Even though the cold wind started getting a little out of hand, everything else was a dream. 

Photography by: Mikki Platt Photography

Mr. and Mrs. Larson

My face says it all...  

Hooray for spectacular family and friends!

Two things: I love his face and also, my sista friend did my hair. Her talented little hands were tingling to do something cool and she produced a stellar do! Do a close up on those braids. They're so great!

Shout out to Jerry at Hillside Floral who pulled off an amazing win in the floral department!

If you couldn't tell by pictures yet, I am obsessed with purple...

I love the Manti Utah temple. It will always be my most special place. I will be eternally grateful for the choice we made to be sealed for time and all eternity. We believe that as we obey the commandments of God, keep the sacred covenant we have made to care for and honor each other through life, our joy will be full with our family for eternity. 

East doors. 

This is the Place-Garden building. Nephi and his team from Moon Lighting did an exceptional job!

All the center pieces were lovely. The touch of orange was perfect :)

Amazing lantern-y guys that matched wonderfully. My mother-in-law now owns 12 of them so if you want to rent/buy them from her, just let me know :) They're quickly becoming a hot commodity. 

So much cake. But really delicious! Cake testing was one of the things Taylor participated in as an extremely willing victim...I mean, fiancé. 

We ate the cake. 

That's all for now folks. Don't worry, someday the newlywed thing will wear off and I'll stop being obsessed. 





















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images