And so it begins...

6:20 PM

Here we are. A week and a half into marriage and life is GREAT!

We were married in the Manti Utah temple. Sealed for time and all eternity on November 23, 2013 (click on the link if you would like to know more about what we believe about eternal marriage)
Thanks to amazing family and friends, it was a day to remember. Anything I could have conjured in my lackluster imagination could never have touched what the final production turned out to be. A dream I never knew I could have came true. I had my amazing Gonzalez family behind me
I'll write about it more when I actually have pictures back to post. There are two words that describe it perfectly though:

PURPLE and MAGICAL




Too much of a tease? Sorry!

These aren't pictures of the day but I feel like more people need to see this gorgeous dress that I got to wear twice ;)


My INCREDIBLY good-looking husband Taylor. Always looks sharp. Makes me look like an eternal slob. Love that guy.


I know these are great pictures of us but can we please appreciate how AMAZING the fall colors were in Midway? Mid-October looks good on you.
I'm basically in love with every picture so they might crop up in future posts. Mikki Platt is a wonderfully talented photographer that made capturing these moments such a pleasure. 
(If you don't know me well, I LOATHE being in the spotlight. Attention makes my face turn beet red. Don't believe me? Ask my husband)

Hair by Whitney Phillips
Makeup by Yours Truly
Photo cred: MikkiPlatt Photography!

Spent our honeymoon in San Diego. We had a lot of fun getting around downtown in a go-cart, visiting Coronado Island and finding great food. We were away from family for the holiday but could feel their love from afar. (Pictures to come. I have to learn how to be a cool blogger. I don't remember stuff anymore.)
We are really blessed to have wonderful people in our lives. Our parents raised us well and put us on a path for success in our infant-sized marriage. Their wonderful examples and teachings helped us be the people we are today!

A little info for those who would like to know:


  • Taylor will be graduating from BYU in the spring. Hooray!
  • If all goes according to plan, I will also be graduating though I am RED through and through. Go UTES!
  • Taylor is currently on the job hunt that will hopefully be over soon! We don't know where that will take us but we are up for any adventures coming our way :)
  • We will be living in Sandy, UT for now. 
  • As much as Taylor might want one, no dogs are in our future for now. :(
  • P.S. we are CRAZY in love and love it

-BONUS INFO- (maybe one every other post so I can share our weird, quirky life that I love)

I'm really just adding this in for my sister-in-law but let it be known that while I truly do love cooking, for some reason I am not the one usually in the kitchen. Maybe it's just plain hunger that drives him (I often forget to eat) but Taylor is usually the one doing the cooking! It's one of the sweetest things he could do and I hope I thank him enough for it. He's really good at it, loves experimenting and always washes the dishes (which I really dislike doing). 
Taylor is my favorite. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images