I feel like a celebrity. A little bit.

11:51 PM

So remember how Taylor and I have been married for just a little over two weeks? (and that we LOVE it) And that I raved about my beautiful wedding dress? (because I wish I could still wear it all the time)

Well, to all those lovely friends, cousins, and cousins-in-law that are getting ready for their big day:

GO TO THE PERFECT DRESS! You won't regret it!

I promise!

www.theperfectdressutah.blogspot.com

They featured me on their BLOG today (check it out! Link goes directly to a post about my experience there) and I feel pretty great about it. Not in a prideful way but it's so happy that more people get to see my dress and the wonderful work that my seamstress, Lidiya, did and the talent of our fabulous photographer, Mrs. Mikki Platt!(for Mikki's blog, click here)

I had the greatest experience there and I know they'll take care of you. My sister Ruth can tell you that I LOATHED the idea of dress shopping. Much like Taylor can tell you that I hated ring shopping. That's why he just picked it for me. And did a great job with it, too!


That just inspired my -Bonus Info- for today:
I did NOT pick my own engagement/wedding ring. Too stressful. Too many options for an indecisive girl. How was I supposed to know what I wanted to wear for the rest of my life? I'd never thought about it before Taylor suggested that our stop at the mall turn into our first ring shopping experience!
Taylor has fantastically good fashion sense. (I've mentioned this before) So that combined with his immense love for me and how he knows me, Taylor picked my ring. Not only that, he kept it secret from me all the way up to the minute after we were pronounce husband and wife. My first time seeing this ring was probably the same time everyone else saw it!
I wore this lovely thing for the 4 1/2 months we were engaged. 
It was very hard to part with when Taylor took it to get it turned into the real thing.

Don't worry. I was speechless, too.
Taylor is really good at surprises.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images