Ryder's and Blenheim Terrace

5:28 PM

London does this wonderfully surprising thing just when I really need it...

I had to go get a package that had been too large to fit through our letterbox. Unfortunately, at the end of a long day of work, I had to walk to the post office that is open 'late' only one day a week. Not only is there terrible traffic due to construction near my office, but this post office is in an awkward spot in St John's Wood where buses will not take me. I had to walk over an hour out of my way to get here and then back home....

But pretty little London made it up to me with all of THIS









It's autumn again. I can hardly wait for our colourful walks in the parks. Bring it on, London. I'm really feeling the love.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images