Happy birthday, Kerb!

12:02 AM

Friday, 9 October was the 3rd birthday of Kerb, a street food cluster. 
I was introduced to this mobile food truck/stand by a friend who would gather a few people every first Friday to try some new vendors.
Kerb started in Granary Square so they set up an evening to celebrate 3 years of street food vendors.
This colour light display made the whole night for me! It was unexpected and made up for the fact that the vendor I was most excited about didn't actually show up...lame.


This guy was somewhere near the back and while I didn't understand what he was making, it was intrigued to watch him set up the concoction in a few pages of a magazine he had just ripped from a thick magazine next to him. He turned it into a cone and started to spoon things in. Too adventurous for me to try this time around. (I have a reeeeally big problem with people touching money and then the food that will go into my mouth. Just....can't.)

I opted for the Korean Burrito at Kimchinary.
It was so tasty! Rice, kale kimchi, special sauce, ox cheek, smacked cucumber and something spicy. Loved it!

Everyone goes to Kings Cross for Platform 9 3/4 (or to St Pancras for the train to Paris) but I wouldn't have come this far past it if it hadn't been to make my tummy happy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images