My sister's feature! Sugar and Spice

11:57 PM

I must say, Saltartists.com really had a genius moment to feature my sweet sis.
My sister is seriously cool. She was interviewed for this great blog. She does her own thing absolutely apologetically and has found an outlet for her creativity. She does hair ART and does a wonderful job of listening to what you want! We need more people in the world like this woman. She is strong, faithful, creative, passionate, stylish and man, look at those lips! (We discovered that she can fit MY fist in HER mouth. It was cool.)

Oh the hair envy. And I don't even like pink!
But now I dream of having pink hair...


Check out her feature by clicking HERE. Learn about my sis. She's not only a beauty but talent explodes from her. Hair, music, voice. Ruth dominates it all.

Lilac was also a great time

I just loooove her

Rainbows and turquoise

when the roots need touching up, why not do a funky colour??

She loves the winter. It's her favourite season. And her style blossoms in winter clothes :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images