The Lion King!!! On the West End

11:45 PM

We are trying to check off our London bucket list. At least, the really big things. My London To-Do list has only grown since we've been here. I thought in 10 months we would have most things done but I think even a decade later, I would still be adding things to see, do or eat here. Have I ever said how great I think London is?

THE LION KING!
The box office doesn't have the greatest prices and the only other place to get cheaper tickets (that are reliable and not a scam) that I found was in Leicester Square. I got us two tickets for the most economic day possible. It's a lot easier to enjoy the show when you're not going to break the bank!

Ok, I took ONE illegal pic but at this moment I became so enthralled by the costumes and singing and music that I really forgot about everything else in the world. I loooooooove Disney's Lion King and I had heard mixed reviews about the musical so I didn't have high expectations. I WAS BLOWN AWAY! I felt like a child at a carnival and couldn't get enough!
The final bang of the drums at the end of the Circle of Like kinda snapped me back to reality in the first number that I needed to pay attention to more than just the incredible costumes.

The Lyceum Theatre is beautiful! There is a separate entrance especially for the Grand Circle (aka nosebleeds) for which you have to climb 83 stairs! haha it was hot getting up there!

Someone outside offered to swap phones and take pictures for us and I took some for them. I love this one for the guy on his
These guys BOMBARD you after

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images