London Autumn Outings!

2:37 PM

Sometimes not being able to sleep means we get to see a glorious sunrise.

I was anxiously awaiting the Supermoon and Lunar Eclipse but my 'camera' (haven't used anything but an iphone in years...) is way to wimpy for nighttime shots of the moon. This was as good as it got.

Taylor sent me a list of autumnal outings in London by TimeOut and this Camley Street Harvest Festival was the first on the calendar.

We enjoyed the warmth of the bonfire, free vegetarian food made from the organic, locally grown vegetables, and some live music.

We wandered away from the music and bonfire with a nice, big goody bag in tow from Alara Cereals to Pancras Square. This development will be completed in 2017. Pretty swanky.

We will be back in this neck of the woods for Kerb's 3rd anniversary celebration and In the Heights!
KERB is celebrating with a 6pm-11pm round up of some KERB favourites and collaborations. Free entry at the West Handyside Canopy where they began. Time to get our YUM on...

In the Heights will be on at the Kings Cross Theatre. It is a musical, like most of the ones I've seen in my life, introduced to me by my dear husband. I love the music and we have seen it when the Hale Center Theatre in Orem, UT put it on a couple of years ago and now we are eager to see it done here in London! Posts to come!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images