My little sister's wedding

12:44 AM

Last summer, my darling sister became a wife. She was the most beautiful bride. I have loved to see her grow up and fall in love. These pictures (that were fiiiinally delivered recently) have been the most lovely way to reminisce about that weekend in Utah. 
Sister designed her own dress (TALENT!) and friends and family pitched in to make the park just the sweetest summer party for the newlyweds. Kameron is a lucky guy! Love having another brother :)

Our family! 

So many cute friends and bridesmaids

Our people are such good people 

Sister's style and flower choices was the opposite of making the bridesmaids look terrible 

I can't be sure but it's possible I was trying to bring her down to my level...

I love these hoodlums

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images