Making birthday memories!

12:34 AM

Last year, Taylor and I missed each other's birthday. We had separate trips to America that just happened to coincide with them and it was really a bummer.

A little background for those who don't know how amazingly thoughtful Taylor can be:

He has surprised/gag-gifted me several times.
 Birthdays, christmas, Valentine's Day, and best of all, our engagement!
(click to read the stories in previous posts)


Taylor recruited some great people to help out on the surprise. We have made some great friends!

*FLASHBACK: (the story of my first birthday with Taylor hasn't been recorded on this blog so I will recap here.)
When we were dating, we lived in Provo less than a mile from each other. My family has the tradition of letting the birthday person choose a place for lunch/dinner and movie for us all to see. 
Taylor was late to my lunch because of 'traffic'. He showed up with a present ....a GOLF for DUMMIES guide....
Romantic, I know. No, really, it was a nod to an inside joke and the truth that I really know ZIP about golf.
After spending the whole day with my family, I happily went into my room ready to tell my roommate all about my funny gift...
Remember how Taylor was late to lunch? He was actually stopping by my apartment to drop off my real gifts...a gorgeous watch, chocolate and a sweet letter! It was completely unexpected and planned out so wonderfully that my day was an absolute joy from beginning to end.


*Back to London*

Love this gang!


There were even arrangements made so little one could come even though it was past her bedtime ;)


Our hostess made an amaaaazing triple chocolate cake. Got the recipe. HAVE to make it again.
Thank you, Julia!


(chopped my hair and it's THE best. I love it!)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images