A magical day

4:07 PM

To be perfectly honest, our anniversary is not the only time I reminisce about our wedding. These photos keep the joy of the day fresh, but the year since has been more than I could have ever hoped for. We have been through so much in 365 days and looking back to share where our new life started was too much to resist. 

I still love the colors, my dress, all the little things that made the day magical. I thought I might. I just didn't know how much more I'd love the man I married. 

Credits: 
Photography: Mikki Platt photography
Videography: Chris McClain Productions, West Jordan, UT
Dress: The Perfect Dress, Salt Lake City, UT
Accessories: The Perfect Dress, Salt Lake City, UT

Alterations done by Lidia in West Valley, UT (ask The Perfect Dress for the reference) It came with pockets though! Winner!

Bouquet and Flower Crown: Blooms & Co. Salt Lake City, UT
Hair: Whitney Breton, Très Très Chic, Orem, UT

Midway, UT decided to be amazingly gorgeous. It was a lovely fall and the first week of October had perfect colors. 

We had been so nervous :) But that face.... So worth it. 

Bursting with joy! There is nowhere else I can imagine beginning such a step in my life than making a promise in the temple. 
Bouquet: Hillside Floral, Salt Lake City, UT

Great people. So many (but not all) of our  amazingly amazing family. We are so blessed!

Had to post this because my mom's face kills me every time. Ruth thought it was funny, too. 

Hair: Ruth Muhlstein, Studio 210, Orem, UT

Manti, UT on a windy, cold day in November 2013

Centrepieces: Hillside Floral, Salt Lake City, UT

Lighting: Moonlight Utah
Location: This Is The Place Heritage Park, Garden Building

Our first dance. 

I am so grateful for every single hand that created, served, helped, soothed and calmed in preparation for that day. It was the best celebration for which I could have ever hoped. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images