Boqueria!

9:00 PM

This was recommended to us by a few friends and it was worth the time!
Good, beautiful food is always worthwhile...



Marzipan and gummies. So fun!

Allllll the chocolate

We picked out flavours like white pear, pineapple, mandarin and raspberry.
SOFTEST, powerfully sweet flavours.....for 1 million dollars! jk but seriously it was so much more expensive than I would've thought that we would pay for sweets. I have scrubbed the amount we paid from my mind. I wish only to keep the memory of how amazing the gummies were and forget the number of euros the sweet little ladies stole from us.

I have a special place in my heart for Borough Market in London...but this place blows BM out of the galaxy!





Meat, fish, veggies, fruit



I had never seen barnacles before and I cannot imagine how they are edible but I am fascinated.

Such a great recommendation and we will definitely stop by next time we are in Barcelona.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images