#100happydays

3:45 PM

I've seen this hashtag here and there lately. Lovely Instagram posts about gratitude and happiness in little things. And then this morning on Facebook a friend shared the link to the challenge. I understood the general idea before I stumbled across the website. But check it out. 


http://100happydays.com

It encourages you to register. Makes sense. We all know when we're accountable to someone (or something) things actually happen. So I'm going to give it a try. I'll incorporate Taylor into it not just as something in my life I'm grateful for every day, but as a co-participant. :)


How awesome is this challenge? I'm excited!




This claim hurts my heart a lottle. That's a little but a lot. We're too busy for happy?? 71% won't complete the challenge once they start? There are so many more implications than lack of time that make me sad about where we have designated value in the world. Maybe it does take a little while to post a picture or write down what made us happy but why not do it?

I'm going to take the time to share what has made me happy every day for 100 days. Maybe it'll spread the happy. Maybe it'll annoy you. But while I would love for it to be a great experience for all, this is for me. 

I believe in happiness and hope. I believe optimism is healing. I could use a little of that. Can't we all?




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images