Proud Aunt

4:50 PM

This is an aunt obsessed with her cute nephews that she doesn't get to see enough!

E, up close and personal.




He's such a chunk and we ooh and aah over the rolls that keep appearing.

E has the kind of face that cannot go without kisses for more than a few minutes.

He doesn't even know how much we all love him!

As soon as I whip my camera out, he reaches for it. There's a split second before he wants to push all the buttons where I can capture his sweet little face. It's all about the timing.

There aren't as many pictures of this guy because he's almost 2 and DOES NOT SIT STILL

He fell asleep in the car on the way to the airport. Melt. My. Little. Heart.

Counting down the days to when I can hang out with them again!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images