My FAVOURITE guy's birthday

1:36 PM

Celebrating my love with a tour of some of our favourite things in London!
He is the most handsome, absolute sweetheart who makes me laugh 'til I cry and wonder what I ever did without him. He's just the best, even when he scowls at all my picture-taking...
We went to Greenwich Market SPECIFICALLY for these churros so the boat ride that got us there was just a means to an end. But here are some photos to prove we did it.

Westminster to Greenwich on the River Thames for £8/each return! I think prices go up in the Summer but I recommend it! Westminster to Tower Bridge is all good but I got insanely excited that we went UNDER THE TOWER BRIDGE on this ride. #lifecomplete

A foggy day in Londontown!

Elegant Whitehall

St Paul's is incredible. DO NOT leave this off of your London to-see list

London Bridge has fallen down, burned down and been torn down. The current London Bridge isn't that old.

From left to right: Walkie Talkie, Cheesegrater, Gherkin (british for pickle), and the Tower of London




Between Tower Bridge and Canary Wharf are some interesting riverside, remodeled old factories and such.... Some historic buildings of note but mostly this is the section of river where I rested my camera finger.

Foggy Canary Wharf

Old Royal Naval College, current home of University of Greenwich campus.
These two beautiful sections were designed by my favourite architect Sir Christopher Wren.
You can see a bit of the treeline on the hill back there where the Royal Observatory sits. The line that marks the beginning of time, Greenwich Royal Mean time's home.


I think we both concluded that for size and quality of food/stalls.......I can't believe I'm saying this.... but we prefer Greenwich to Borough Market!

In the end we got these dumplings ( AMAZING ), empanada to share, a Portuguese egg tart and a churro each. Happy mouths and bellies!

Happy Birthday to my love

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images