Family Time in Mexico

2:25 PM

The Larson's gathered in Mexico last week for a family vacation.
It was hot, sticky, crazy humid and so much fun.

This little nugget is sooooo loved. I die over his crazy sunscreen hair.

Cool peeps

Playing a little futbol by the pool.

The food was goood. Fresh seafood and handmade tortillas for days. These guys were anxiously awaiting some tacos for lunch.

The decision to play tennis on one of the hottest afternoons was not our best...
I had fun before I was feeling the heat exhaustion.

Golf. It's what these guys live for. Gayle and I rode along and enjoyed the beautiful Pacifico Course.

The world's only natural island green. Hole 3B or Tail of the Whale (but that doesn't fit on the score card) It can only be played at low tide so there's an alternate hole called 3A.

Looking from the island back to the shore.


Some golf lovers

The 8th hole was right by the house where we were staying so when we drove up, all the hooligans who stayed home to swim came over to play for a few minutes.


It was truly a beautiful place with beautiful people. I love my Larson clan.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images