Utah - October 2014

8:44 PM

We got our first taste of what visits to the States will be like. It was unfortunate that we had to rush home for Grandma Lucille's funeral but we are incredibly grateful to have been there with our family. We got to celebrate the life of a marvelously wonderful woman, mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother.  


Thankfully, we had our goodbyes with Grandma Lucille in July before flying to London. Lucille always made us feel so loved. She always wanted to all about our life and was present for as many special occasions as possible. A darling and special woman to teach her love of the Savior, music and life to her children and grandchildren. I love that Taylor had her to look up to and that she welcomed me into the family so easily. 

Manti, UT --- November 23, 2013

Until we meet again. ❤️



Flight to the US: We aren't good at travel yet. Might not ever get there. We can't have a true Larson travel experience without a major delay, lost baggage, missing a flight, etc etc. it just happens. At least now we have at least one terrible US Customs experience under our belt. And we know that a checked bag can be delivered pretty quickly to your home after it gets lost in Chicago. 

I thought I had a lot more pictures from our time with the Larson Clan but I'm also not surprised to find two or three dozen pictures of my darling nephew :) Also, who doesn't love to see a handsome guy playing with a baby, pulling faces to make him smile? 

Melts my heart. 

These guys... Just wait until Ari is old enough to play sports. His uncles will go crazy. 

My father-in-law took me on a Can Am ride up Cottonwood Canyon. Utah sure knows how to do fall colors. 


We had a typical kooky time at dinner with the Gonzalez fam. Love those guys. My cousin Alivsi was in town visiting from Mexico so it was an extra special treat to see her and be in Utah for my sister's birthday!

After dinner, we got to be with my cousin as he was ordained as an elder and received the Melchezedek Priesthood. These are some great men. 

And some wonderful women. 


Until next time, Utah. 







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images